Adding Additional Piers to Stem Wall Foundation

AirstreamJake

Hello,

I am designing a home that has a stem wall foundation around the perimeter.  I would like to add additional concrete pads/piers that are interior to this perimeter stem wall and which will provide additional support for the beams supporting the house floor.  Can anyone explain how to do this?

In any Architectural software application all objects are "virtual", it is you who "says" what they represent, so piers and pads are merely cylindrical or square objects that you merely say are piers and or pads. These can be pads and piers form the Build Menu or just shapes you custom shape and place to represent piers and or pads. 

DJP

1 hour ago, solver said:

Search the forum and Knowledge Base for your answer.

Solver - I did try searching the forum, and it was of no help in answering this question.  If you know of a post that does address this, could you point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, DavidJPotter said:

In any Architectural software application all objects are "virtual", it is you who "says" what they represent, so piers and pads are merely cylindrical or square objects that you merely say are piers and or pads. These can be pads and piers form the Build Menu or just shapes you custom shape and place to represent piers and or pads. 

DJP

Hi DavidJPotter - Thanks for your answer.  I suspected as much - thanks for confirming how to do this.

10 hours ago, AirstreamJake said:

Solver - I did try searching the forum, and it was of no help in answering this question.  If you know of a post that does address this, could you point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

I searched for piers.