Saving as PDF problems

GlenP2471

Hi I have very recently upgraded to HD Pro 2019 from HD Arch 2015, my main reason for upgrading was the need to print off to scale plans etc. In HD Pro I've formed a Layout when I select print then Advanced Options then save as PDF, I get a message that a serious error has occurred, I've posted a question in the support section but had no reply yet? Anyone else had this issue If I try to do same now the programme just locks up. 

No, I have not in any version of Chief Premier or Home Designer since 1999. The exact steps to print at all whether PDF or paper are simple but completely unforgiving if you miss one setting in the printing process. Look at each dialog as you order a print. See what settings are selected on each dialog. Set you your printer paper/PDF size and orientation before ordering a print, make sure "Print to Scale" is checked.

If you will share a copy of your problem .plan file here, I will then have something to evaluate your situation as to PDF printing. It could be something you did or did not do but it could also be something resident on your PC or Mac.

DJP