Wall interior and exterior layers

DIYAdam

Hello,  I need help resetting my how my walls are viewed in floor plan. I was working with the Layer display options and got confused what layers that had been turn off and on so I turned all layers off and then all on.  after I did that the interior sheet rock and exterior plywood and siding were no longer showing and I don't know how to turn that layer or view option back on.

Got it to display  Thanks

It was  Layers "wall layer" and "wall normal" they were still checked or displayed on the problem plan so I unchecked display for just those layers and rechecked display then the plan walls updated to display the interior and exterior surface. I also noticed the the Layer Display Options Properties for Layout Set 3 what does that mean?

t

The number one thing that most new users miss, is the fact that there seems to be only one "Display Options" dialog when in fact, though they look to have a similar appearance, there are actually TEN (10) different Display Options Dialogs, one for each camera type, one for plan view and one for the Reference Display tool. They look identical but can make things seem mysterious when something is checked "on" in plan view and it is then found to be missing in one of the camera views!

DJP

The software makes a copy of your active layer set when you send something to layout. So you will have layer sets for layout too. 

You can turn this behavior on or off in Chief -- not sure about Home Designer. 

• 3 years later...