Hole in wall

rfcomm2k

I know I have done something wrong but short of starting over I cannot find my mistake.

In the attached drawing, on left wall of house where the Nook roof eave meets the side of the family room wall, there is a hole in the wall visible on the Perspective full overview, as seen by my screenshot. I have no idea how it got there. I would bet that if I start over the anomaly would go away, but I would not learn where my mistake was.

Could someone please find my error and explain it?

lodge ref v1 hole.jpg

lodge ref v1.plan

Don't know what caused it, but it's easy to fix.

Delete your roof planes.

Drag the front 2nd floor wall around the left side replacing the wall with the problem.

Set that wall to Full Gable.

Rebuild the roof.

Eric, I followed your advice. 1. Deleted all roof planes and turned off auto roof rebuild. 2. DELETED the left side 2nd floor wall before dragging a new one into place. 3. Created a new 2nd floor wall by dragging from the front left corner to the rear left corner. 4. Aligned this wall with wall below it by turning on reference floor and shifting wall till I had a sky blue line on exterior side of wall. I zoomed in as far as software would let me so I could be as precise as possible. 5. Zoomed back out and rebuilt roof planes. Problem still exists

1 hour ago, rfcomm2k said:

4. Aligned this wall with wall below it by turning on reference floor and shifting wall till I had a sky blue line on exterior side of wall. I zoomed in as far as software would let me so I could be as precise as possible

When you select a wall, look in the Edit Toolbar for the Align With Wall Above and Align With Wall Below tools. They will align walls automatically, by default at the main layer outside.

Another take on the holey wall problem:

Something is amiss with the wall alignments and their relationship with the nook roof plane. :o

Turn the roof plane layer back on.  Notice that the back plane of the nook looks normal, but the front nook plane is cutting into the house wall, and it won't allow adjustment.
The invisible wall between the nook & kitchen needs to be aligned with the wall above.
On floor 2, open the west wall  and notice it is divided into 2 walls.  Don't try to fix it...draw  a new wall over it / align with floor below / set gable.
On attic floor level...the west wall is divided into 3 sections. :o        Drag one of the end sections clear across the other 2 sections, so that only 1 wall section now exists.

If everything went right, all should now be good, and the front roof plane of the nook should now be snapped back to it's correct position  (and the hole is GONE).  :)