Dimensions when moving int walls missing

jlliles87

Normally when I select a wall to be moved, dimensions appear, which I click and adjust to get a wall in the right location. I started 2 plans yesterday and both plans will not display dimensions when I'm moving an interior wall that doesn't connect to an exterior wall. I've attached a snip of the problem and the plan. This has been aggravating so far because I have to manually create a dimension first before moving the wall accurately. Or auto dimension a room and spend a lot of time deleting all of the duplicate dimensions. 

I figured this may be a setting problem from my default blank plan template I use, but I just tested that by opening a blank plan and I'm still having the same problem. 5a9974bd5cbac_COMERPIC.thumb.JPG.7f8a94338616e794e136b0fedef19f55.JPG

COMER PLAN.plan

Eric's suggestion is probably the right one. The only other reason other than temp dimensions being turned off is temp dimensions do not work on out of plumb walls (off angle walls). This can happen if you turn off "Angle Snaps". With Angle Snaps off, it is hard to impossible to then draw walls, CAD lines or other objects plumb to other other objects.

DJP