Need Help With Roof

derozelle

I reread my note and thought it didn't have enough detail.  I currently have a roof on the model and it's close to the correct configuration.  I want to make sure that all the lines are correct and symmetrical.  This is currently a rafter plan, but truly need it to be a truss plan, with minimal hand framing.  Tell me what you think.

Did you pay for or exchange with the original creator of this plan for a full set of construction documents? Or do you just want someone, using what is visible on their website as a guide to finish your 3D model (.plan file)? 

If you just want the existing plan finished up based on what I can see on their website, I believe that will require about two hours to complete. If you can be more detailed and specific as to your desires, I can then be more specific with my estimate.

DJP

My original thought was to get assistance on the roof.  I will need to complete this including the framing and elevation details.  I do need to have a set of drawings for review.  Is that what you think will take 2 hours?  Also what would the cost be?

10 minutes ago, derozelle said:

Also what would the cost be?

I was speaking of the roof system only, construction documentation lakes more additional time ( I charge by the hour). Any required structural call outs and details must be done by a State Licensed Structural Engineer licensed where you intend to build also, outside of my purview.

DJP