older version use help with CAD

Karlshouse

I have version 10 (2005) and going through the tutorial I'm learning CAD and I can't get the snap indicators, (the X's  in red) to show up ...  which is preventing me from doing other things and I can't find where to turn this on. It's not one on the buttons on the side and I can't find it in preferences .... help

it says cheif architect professional design and drafting software version 10??    I've tried the help with out luck .... 

thanks for you help ...

soo when you click on CAD and click on the line drawing aspect and make a line in the tutorial it shows red x's show up as you move across the line then when you add a line it shos red indicators depending on what your going to do ... these are not showing up and it makes me think I have inadvertently turned them off .... even tried shutting the computer down and rebooting but no luck

thanks for you help ...

soo when you click on CAD and click on the line drawing aspect and make a line in the tutorial it shows red x's show up as you move across the line then when you add a line it shos red indicators depending on what your going to do ... these are not showing up and it makes me think I have inadvertently turned them off .... even tried shutting the computer down and rebooting but no luck