No curtains in HD Suite?

sharevari

I am trying to decide whether to get Home Designer Interiors or Suite. The fact that you can do walk-throughs pulls me towards Suite, but one point in the comparison puzzles me:

Window Treatments & Interior Shutters. Adjust curtains by the height off floor and height above casing. Specify shutters on the interior of a window. Blinds fit inside casing when attached to windows.

This is one of the only features that exists in Interiors but not in Suite. Does it really mean that I can't add curtains if going for the more expensive version of the program?

Thank you for the question.  There are a few features that the Interiors version has that the Suite version does not such as having a tool to apply window treatments in the controls for the window and applying moldings to cabinets.  There is also more interiors related content in the library in the Interiors version versus the Suite version.  If you would like all of the Interiors Features and Suite features in one product plus more you would want to look at the Home Designer Architectural.  Architectural will add features such as custom backsplashes and custom counter top shapes.

Feel free to contact our sales office if you have additional questions at 208-292-3400.

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales