Alfresco Folding Window Serving hatch

DavidSkilton

I wish to create a folding window from my kitchen into the alfresco. Is there a way in Home Designer Pro 2018 to offset the way a window opens, to being off centre when creating a bi-fold door made of glass. I attach photo of my first attempt and a real photo of what the result should look like.

In my attempt I could only have 2 folds and they opened in the center, whereas the real product has 3 folds and opens offset to one side.

Can anyone give any tips if a manufacturer catalogue item is closer to what I am trying to achieve, or a trick on how to edit the bi-fold door I used to try to mimic this hatch?

Bi-FoldWindow.jpg

Bi-Fold Window Attempt1.jpg

General Dialogue.jpg

Options Dialogue.jpg

Edited by DavidSkilton
Question clarity

Eric,

I've done the signature thing as you suggested. I was already attempting to use Nana wall, their WD66 product is almost exactly the right thing. The challenge I was having with it is it is behaving like an object, and not like a door or a window. 

I've watched the video's on how to do this, and I think I'll be able to figure it out. Mine is a little different as the bottom of door is at the height of the kitchen work surface. It's fighting me a little, but I think I'll be able to figure out what is blocking me from placing the Nana wall in the door opening. I think the issue is that I'm placing it at kitchen work surface height. 

and there are differences in floor height between the kitchen and the alfresco.

Thanks for your assistance.

9 hours ago, DavidSkilton said:

The challenge I was having with it is it is behaving like an object, and not like a door or a window. 

That's because it is an object and not a window or door. You should be able to move it freely by holding the Control key, and Transform/Replicate and Point to Point move are also sometimes useful.

And thanks for the signature.