Export a 2D view of the model

ChrisF

When I export a view of my model the 2D lines are coming out with a red tint to them.  I has just been the last couple weeks.

I add BlueBeam PDF program about the same time.  Not sure if that is causing the issue or not. 

Does anyone know if there is setting I can adjust to get it to export to black lines or at least on a gray scale?

This is how i export a view:

FILE / EXPORT / EXPORT CURRENT VIEW (DXF) 

To get a ISO view into AutoCAD.  I am still figuring out the 2D output for plans.  The typical drawings are to cluttered for me.  Until I can get the floor plans to look like I want I have been EXPORTING the elevations and Iso views to AutoCAD.

Yes, AutoCAD does.  I can change the color by the layer it is on or line by line. My issue is that when I export it ALL the lines are all the same layer. So my only option it to window the whole drawing or select line by line.  By brick or rock lines are coming out in a gray scale so they are not as bold.  Which is great except that with this issue.  I have to window select the whole drawing. To get rid of the red tint.

ISO-2.pdf