Random Object / Surface Artifacts

Chief-TOA

New user. Random object artifacts appear in design and unable to remove them.  Downloaded the Tiny House template and modified it for my project using Suite 2018.  Objects show on floor plan and in 3D rendering.  However, I can't select them.  Unable to delete.  Object include what appears to be counter tops, foundation components, etc.  Puzzled.  Wondering if the template (Tiny House) was created in Pro originally and I'm using Suite to edit/change.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions.  I have tried open google search, knowledge base, user forum, FAQ, product help system.

Ponderosa2.plan

ArtifactFloorPlan.jpg

Artifact3D.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply.  Using Suite.  Have done an initial search of all the resources you mentioned.  Uploaded images and attached to initial post.  Note the counter top in the Bedroom and the cement object in the master bath.  There is another cement/concrete component by the french doors and one in the family room by the bed.   The "Delete Surface" functionality will recognize them but of course only removes the artifacts temporarily.