decorators3

I have pro 18. I was doing fine until a few days ago.  I've been trying to apply tiles to my walls but when I move curser to apply tiles I only get the colour. not the texture  I applied tiles to a design   last week and it was perfect ,, now only plain color.  Did I do something wrong

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎14 at 7:46 AM, decorators3 said:

here is an elevation view that shows the tile and the camera view that just shows the color only no tile .. when I place my cursor over the tile and bring to wall the paint sprayer icon tool shows...

2017-11-14 (2).png

elevation view.JPG

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎13 at 11:06 PM, DavidJPotter said:

What tool, exactly did you use unsuccessfully? Can you post a copy of your plan or at least an image of what is not working?

DJP

Thank you but the above images do not, by themselves answer my clarifying question. The image showing the tile pattern is a Standard Render image created using the Standard Render Elevation camera tool. The Second image that does not show the pattern is a Standard Render Isometric camera tool image. In this sort of render, it is possible for "Patterns, 3D" to be turned "Off" in that camera's "Display Options". Each Material is defined differently for Vector View Camera tools (just lines, patterns, and color) and Standard Camera Views (that display textures across 3D surfaces). There is also a layer called "Patterns, 3D" in all Camera Type "Display Options", any of these settings can affect a render outcome, check for that.

DJP