Framing view shows full roof instead of framing

OrSkier

I apologize in advance if this is a naive question: why does the framing view sometimes show the rafters, and sometimes show the full roof (as in full perspective camera view)? It seems that the first time I build framing, I get the rafters. But if I delete the roof planes and the framing, then build again, I get the full roof. Perhaps this is just known behavior in Home Pro 9? Or is there a way I can change what I'm doing to see the rafters again?

I will check that out. But - I didn't touch any of those settings between when I saw rafters and saw the full roof! (I also saw another view where roof plans were shown in 3D views - not the framing, and not the fully rendered surfaces either).

Seems the camera display settings are automatically changed when you build  while in the window of that camera. E.g. if I build roof planes while in a framing perspective window, I see the planes - not framing, and not full roof details. When I go into the display settings, Roof Planes is selected. When I un-check, they disappear from the window. If I then delete the roof planes and rebuild them, they appear again, and Roof Planes is checked again.