How To Create a Full Size Cabinet of Shelves

bumblebeelyfe

I checked the knowledge base area for help in creating a full size kitchen cabinet of shelves.  At the very beginning of the document 'Modifying a Cabinets' Shelving'  it says 'The information in this article applies to: 'Pro''

Does this mean if I am using Architectural version I cannot do this?  I have figured out how to create a full size open front cabinet of shelves.  I only want 6 shelves.  Am I to infer that my version will not allow me to do this?  I am so confused.    Can someone help me do this?

what would you like to see in my signature.  I uploaded albeit poor image of the Architectural logo to show what version I am using.  I have just purchased the latest version this morning of the level under 'Pro', which I think is just 'Architectural' so it is either 2017 or 2018 - whatever currently costs 199.00.  I have technical skills so not completely lost. I hate to be short, but this is so frustrating to have what I perceive to be a simple functionality option to be held ransom.  I don't want to general blue prints, I don't want to make money, I just want to visualize my kitchen based upon line drawings I have been given.  My version will not allow me to create 6 shelves and space them the way I wish.  It sounds like what you are saying is using soffits or slabs will allow me to simulate shelves.  I do not think my version has the 'shelf tool' hence my rant.  I will search the forum for instructions on using soffits and slabs - I did see a post about simulating vertical shelves within a base cabinet using this while I was browsing.  I'm just so disappointed - I know it seems like a small thing.

In the cabinet specification box click on front and uncheck include shelves, then click the cabinet tool on the tool bar and

click shelf and place in the cabinet, lowering the second, third etc: use the full camera and place the shelves how you want them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1