Where did Library Content go? Adobe Roof Tile

Acropolis

On many a plan, started over a year ago with HD17, Adobe Roof Tile was the choice.

While I've been using HD18, I started a plan, and that Library material - Adobe Roof Tile is not there as a barrel type roof material, and in a dusty rose color as well, it points so an ugly color siding.

Any ideas where it went?

As a roof, its link isn't like fixtures or doors for example where you can copy over to the new plan, in this case its not been possible to copy it over to the new plan

Between differing versions, material names and naming conventions can and do change. All Materials still exist in a particular Library Browser and so can be reassigned in a new unit of time as required.

13 hours ago, Acropolis said:

Any ideas where it went?

It didn't "GO" anywhere but its internal programming location may have changed making it seem to "go", just look and figure it out and reassign your materials in Default Settings - Materials and in other pertinent dialogs as necessary.

Just keep in mind that you are dealing with a Computer and Computer software where exact definitions of location on a Hard Drive and naming conventions are the "LAW".

DJP

well after 5 hours of looking at ever possible setting - it isn't there, never was in the user materials group, where most custom stuff was saved.  It may have been pulled a long time ago from one of the template plans that came with the s/w, checking to see if its there next.  I had it set as the default roof tile  - the wall materials are all there, but the roof did not come over to the new plan

If you can still find it in your earlier version "HD2017" you said, then export that material from it to your desktop and then import into your HD2018 and then you will have it, try that then. You "right-click" on the Adobe Roofing material, and select export material as a .calibz file and then import that file into 2018, try that please.

DJP

That was it, it is in the 2017 barrel tile profile, but not the 2018, little attention paid to reality, this is a color people use, not the horrific colors shown in 2018 version, not only are they not real, no one makes them or uses them.

Now a right click isn't working......I had to export the entire barrel tile section and bingo - its all there in 2018 now.

Thank you David.