Creating Roof Gables manually

Barker-Con

I am trying to create roof gables on the front of this plan but the auto build gables throw the gables way off what I want. I have tried to manually build the gables but cannot get all the roof planes to come together correctly. 

I did get close with a plan but then made changes to the plan and saved them when meeting with the truss company. Now I cannot get the roof to do what I need it to do. 

The first picture is what auto build roof planes do. The second is what I had drawn then lost, which is close to what I want just need the eaves to match up.

Any tips would be appreciated. 

Roof with autobuild gable.jpg

Mom and dad Roof Planes 2.jpg

Barker .plan

It may be that your garage is at an oblique angle because of where your property lines are on the left and right. I agree with Eric that that design feature makes the rest of the design a little awkward and brings roof design difficulties thereby (the geometry of the floor plan always dictates the 3D geometry of the resulting roof design).  

If you must have the garage wing at that angle, so be it but if you do not, I suggest you straighten it out for a better front presentation of the home's profile.

DJP