How to add a flush panel to the end of the kitchen island.

Traumranch

I am trying to change the flush panel on the side of the stock kitchen island that I have used in my plan. I would like to also add the same "new" panel to the ends of the existing cabinets in my plan. How do I do this? I want the panel to match the upper cabinets. I used the beaded beadboard door. 

Home Design Pro 2017

Untitled 7.jpg

I believe Pro 2018 has this feature built in. For earlier versions, you need to do it manually.

Create a cabinet of the correct width, but 0" depth. Delete or resize parts you don't want, so all you are left with is a door.

Once it looks correct -- like just a panel, save it to the library for reuse.

Point to Point move is an easy way to move it into place.

There are also individual cabinet doors in the library that you might be able to use.

When i click on it there is nothing grouped to the cabinet. When I move the cabinet there is nothing left behind. Meaning they did not join two cabinets together or add another cabinet to the side. When I click on components of the cabinet there is a flush panel listed. Im not sure what that means. I have tried searching the forum and the help guide and the website and I came up empty handed. This is why I asked here.

the component is listed toward the bottom of the list. it says flush panel. Yes, I can add the door as you have done, but I am wondering how they accomplised it so that it is attached to the cabinet itself rather than simply sitting next to it.

Untitled.png

Is there an applied panel on the right side of the cabinet? Is that the Flush Panel?

Click that 3rd icon from the right -- the black one with all the arrows and rotate the cabinet around so the right side is showing.

Where did these cabinets come from? Were they in a template plan?

I have been wondering how to turn the cabinets in the view... like you can in the library. So thanks for that. I have never even seen those buttons up there. Anyway I did that and tried to click on that and nothing happened. I can't edit it there. I don't know why... 

Yes, that is the flush panel. It is attached to the side of the cabinet but i don't know how to get it there.

The cabinets came in bonus downloads from the website. It was in the grouped islands set.

7 minutes ago, Traumranch said:

The cabinets came in bonus downloads from the website. It was in the grouped islands set.

Those were built in another version of the software -- like Chief Premier, so you may be able to change colors etc, you won't be able to duplicate them (build new ones) in Pro 2017. I believe this feature was added to Pro 2018.