SKETCH UP ITEMS - GLOBAL IMPORT

DeePrice

Since last visiting Home Talk (old user of HD Pro-2007) has there been any changes made during the past 10 years that allows SketchUp items to be Globally Imported (all at once) or are we still stuck with one-by-one importing?

So by 'Global' do you mean every Sketchup object  item known to 'modern man'.....Wow.... that's going to be one big library file?

Why would you want that I ask?

What's the issue with specific items as required?

I import Sketchup objects via ArchiCAD into HDPro2018 - successfully, free and much better unique ideas and files.

Cheers.

Hey there Mr. Potter; it brings a smile to my lips that you are still around.  Is that a recent photo of you; you look like you have not aged in the past 10 years.  BTW - the user name then was DeMidasTouch and someone nick-named me the Interior Design Queen.  So long ago.  But very good to know that there is a friend in the midst.  And thanks for the confirmation.

And Robborito as to the Why I want to do a global is due to speed.  Highlight files I want to import to a blank plan sheet,, set Global Import up to run at night, and add to User Library in the morning.