Interior Walls show roof & Slab??

ewolfy

I'm new to the app ...  My question is when I open a new plan and simply draw interior wall, then switch to a 3D view that view has a slab and roof..   Is there some way to just show the rendering so that it's not a full house??

Thanks593afe6fb8c5d_ScreenShot2017-06-09at1_00_26PM.thumb.png.f2acf1d24f5b6fae7e5f4aa99dbee9d4.png593afe6f6a3e6_ScreenShot2017-06-09at1_00_32PM.thumb.png.d0f0a8a8a78c3b235abbad41131fd73b.png

That didn't remove the slab and roof...  It just made it solid...

What I'm trying to do is design the interior...  a bath room by itself.  When I just draw interior walls (for the bathroom) the program thinks I want that to be a complete house..    

2 hours ago, ewolfy said:

the program thinks I want that to be a complete house..    

The program does not "think" rather it is programmed to work automatically along certain lines, get over that I just use it please.

DJP

4 hours ago, DavidJPotter said:

The program does not "think" rather it is programmed to work automatically along certain lines, get over that I just use it please.

DJP

Duh, I get that the program does not literally think. I was implying that the program "thinks" I want a house, when I want to design a single interior room.  Switching to a camera when I draw 4 interior walls, and seeing a slab and a roof didn't make sense to me.  Nor does your answer. Telling me to "get over it and just use it" is a waste of my and your time. Hence doesnt solve anything.