azek library

crosscutter55

I am  using 2017 h pro,Boy  i would have loved to been able to download the new azek library but 2017 will not support these  new libraries :mellow: !!!  I callled tech support & they said it would cost me $99.00 to upgrade !!!!!   I cant justify that dollar  amount as of now , not to  mention i can not even preview the componets in the library has anyone with 2018 download that  library & if so what types of   material are in it ?? I would really like specific trim & rail items ! Any info would be greatly appreciated

The differences between 2017 and 2018 can be found at the link below.

ttps://www.homedesignersoftware.com/whats-new/#whats-new-summary

I HIGHLY suggest you download the trial version.  The video requirements are higher for 2018 than 2017.  You can keep your 2017 install untouched while using the 2018 trial.

https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/products/trial.html?product=pro

Hi,

Yes, they have added "L" and "U" shaped stairs to the basic functions. A few new options in the defaults too. It would be great if at some point they would add 2 and 3 wide double hung combinations. Centering the mull all the time gets to be a pain in the rear end. I did do a deck & tried the Azek railing. The result wasn't ideal, so I used the default program deck parts & changed the color to white for all of the items. Seemed to keep the structure easier to build. Haven't done anything with the moldings yet though. Good luck!