HOW ABOUT A THANK YOU

crosscutter55

I HAVE Purchased home pro 2017 about 6 months ago . I have had lots of input from people like daivid potter , and solver !!!! MOST TIMES  they are far ahead of me !! IN HOW TO USE THIS SOFTWARE !!!!!!!  Sometimes it is the way i ask  my question , and other times it is the symantics of words either way i would like to thank them and others who respond  !!!!!  IT IS SO NICE TO BE AROUND PEOPLE WHO DO SHARE THERE KNOWLEDGE  !!! THANK YOU ALL

• Upvote 1

so now that will always be on the bottom  if i want to change it i do so in that same box  ?? They   should make that mandatory  for registration.!!  If you want to visit and you dont have the program log in as a guest .

I dont see the  need to support or educate people who have not invested in the software. have you downloaded the azek library ?? I am wondering if it is worth the cost of upgrading & how realistic the rails would show up . I called tech support they said that  library can not be previewed:unsure: I am also wondering how  many diffrent items it contains from azek like trim pieces