Add Frame to Partition

ChiefUserJenni47

Is there a way to create a frame on a partition that would match the frame on the enclosure? There is an example in one of the tutorials that says it uses a partition around the shower seat and it seems to have a frame, but no information on how to create the frame. If anyone has any suggestions, I would be very grateful.

I am using Home Designer Professional 2018!

Thank you!

Jenni

Bathroom2.PNG

Shower_Frame.PNG

Shower_Tutorial.PNG

Okay I used soffits to create the frame, but I am having a very difficult time aligning all of the objects. I tried creating the soffits around the partition, but it would move the partition when I tried to move the soffits into place. Then I deleted the partition and created the soffits, they all lined up and then when I create my partition I cant get it to align with the soffits. It's like they wont interfere with each other or something like that.

Thank you!

Jenni

Soffit_Partition.PNG

Once you get the frame like you want it, select all the pieces, right click and choose Make Architectural Block. This will group all the parts together so they may be moved as one.

Read up on the Transform Replicate tool. Very powerful tool for moving things. Also, Point-to-Point Move may help.

You could use a soffit for the glass too. 

And if you know the size, it might help to do this outside the bath. Block everything together and then move into position.