importing 3d items

I am trying to import gas grills from sketchup warehouse, but it keeps telling me it is the wrong version and can not import.  Do you have an idea how to get this to work, or where I could import gas grills from?

I have pro 17

When I use import command I get a different box to open, than is on the training video. The video may be an older version.

THANKS,

Bill

I have gone thru the knowledge base article on importing 3D items.  I am missing something.  When I go to open the item on the IMPORT command, it tells me , This SKP file was created in an incompatible software version.

One note I do not get the "SYMBOL SPECIFICATION" box to open when I use the IMPORT command.  I can see the imported items in my DOWNLOADS folder.

I have spent 3 hours trying to get this to work.

I go to sketchup,  find the gas grills, download them, using their download button.

Then I open HD, open my plan, go to file, click the import, a box opens, I go to downloads, and try to open one of the grills that are there.  I get the msg. above.

Thanks,

Bill

Note: If you are using an older version of Home Designer, then you may not be able to import the most recent version of the SKP file, so consider downloading an older version if one is available.

It may be that the SKP is too new for your version.

Link to the SKP file and I'll give it a try.