Ande1314-Home Designer Architectural 2018

Ande1314

IMG_4245.thumb.JPG.1a017fc94d45cff7b0a0626fba1bc4e4.JPGI am trying to add landscaping to me current plan.  The backyard was easy because it is very linear.  The front yard I desire a more natural free flowing look.  (I have attached the drawing that I am trying to recreate.) I would like to have four zones one for mulch, then for gravel, then mulch again, and lastly grass.  I create an odd shape for a zone, but then I need to make the zone next to it.  When I go to create that zone I cannot get the lines of the beds to line up/butt up because they are free flowing shapes versus the linear zones of the back yard.  I have tried to use the shape forward or behind option that I use for the interior but it is not an option I find available.  I have also tried to use the "clip overlapping terrain feature" but I am not seeing it work and do not truly understanding what that option is for. Thank you for your assistance!

IMG_4245.JPG

14 minutes ago, Ande1314 said:

Mr Solver, I think I corrected my signature...

Thanks

I don't do much with terrains, and I don't have Architectural to play with, but here is something that may help.

These are Garden Beds, numbered in the order they were drawn.

Snap13.thumb.jpg.798da4c7ece212b287638abaaa88d3a8.jpg

Same items, except I made #2 thicker (and higher) than #1.

Snap14.thumb.jpg.b49c5f5cf96d1fe2a9feed1f13f3120d.jpg