Has anyone know the mistake I made to cause this?

Whidbey_Bill

Using HD Pro10 and have dozens of designs but this problem is frustrating. The shingles are nearly transparent (right frame) and depending on the perspective view I can see the outlines of the OSB sheeting, Only shows in perspective view. Left frame is a raised 'full camera' and looks fine.  Oh, I know I have a few broken walls under the roof line that are a result of room configurations that was adjusted when the 30 year old house was custom built. Perhaps that 'blows up' the perspective regeneration. Maybe I remember that. But I am not building the house just making a set of drawings for a roof extension for permitting. I have done auto roof rebuild and tried other things including trying to make the shingles "thicker" but it's baffling me. Thanks.

BadView.jpg

Thanks Eric. I can dig it. The topic discussion brings some 'focus'.  I am taxing the video card - its 8 years old and great at the time, but I am using a 32" UHD monitor Samsung 32" WQHD LED Monitor (S32D850T). no doubt it contributes to the issue. Anyway I fixed the menu choice for clip surfaces as suggested to 200" and looks great!  I am satisfied so I'l mark it solved. Picture attached. Fastest solution I've ever found and my forum experience alone convinces me I need to upgrade to Pro 2018. 

BadView_Solved.jpg