Backdrop picture flipped

HewnedCabins

When I have used custom images and photos as an imported backdrop the imported image comes in just as it is (not flipped). I have never seen this happen ever. That it occurred to you is rather mysterious. There are no controls over backdrops once imported so were I you, I would delete the current imported backdrop, flip the original image and then reimport to see if that helps on the oft chance that the image itself has some unusual properties causing the unwanted results. Such images should import to the Library Browser "as is" without any alterations.

DJP

• Upvote 1

I tried having the pictures oriented upside down and right side up and it always had the picture flipped. I was using JPEG pictures. I switched over to GIF and it is loading it correctly. 

My next question, now that I have figured out the orientation of pictures is, how can I adjust the placement of the picture? Right now it is putting the picture low in comparison to the elevation and I want to raise it so the bottom of the backdrop is at the elevation.