Doors Not Showing On Plan View

rockyjs

I'm using Pro 2014.  I've got a problem with getting the doors in my garage area to show in the plan view.  In dollhouse view I see the recess for the doors in the stemwall but it doesn't display in the plan view.  Additionally there is a gap in the last coarse of block in dollhouse view.  I had this fixed one time, but now it reappeared.  All the settings have been checked 

Thanks in advance for any help

Rocky

post-720-0-97593700-1410102943_thumb.jpg post-720-0-82000500-1410102942_thumb.jpg

the plan view posted is the foundation (only) plan ie level 0 , the doors should show on level 1

do the doors not show in a 3D overview ?

try pulling (in plan view) the LH garage short height wall back to the exterior corner and continue the higher exterior block wall around the corner upto where the lower wall was attached, it looks like you have two different wall types there.

M.

post-720-0-29572600-1410137465_thumb.jpg

Kbird1 thans for replying.

Just messing around I loaded the plan into a copy of Home Designer Suite and it displays correctly.  I'm working with a remote computer and there is a problem with this installation of Pro.  I pulled up several other plans and none of them display the doors correctly on the 0 level.  Here is a view in HD Suite at the foundation.  I've lost some of my dimensions, but the space of the doors is correct.  

The walls are the same, but they were not perfectly aligned.  They do have different footers since the exterior wall has brick.  I tried to do as you suggested, but it stays the same.  I need to go back to my office computer and see what it does.   

Thanks

Rocky

Garages are part of Level 1 so that's where the actual doors should show , the cutouts in the stemwall will/should show on level 0 though.

If you do a floor overview on level 0 you wont see anything on level 1 ie the garage Doors/walls etc all you will see is the foundation,  which is why I suggested a standard overview which will show everything.

If you cant figure it out upload the plan to the forum and i'll take a  look at it

Mick

Haven't heard of that issue before but good the Patch got it .... is the patch/update 16.4.0.81 ?     it has a bug you find here on the Forum where you get crown moulding even if the Room is designate open below , such as in a two storey entry.

I am still using Pro 10   and the 2015 trial so not sure is the Trial gets updates or not... 

M.