EUREF coordinates

Andbre

Hi

I'm New in this program, and Wonder how to get the XYZ for a EURF89 coordinates system.

Attached a copy of the coordintaes,

Thankfull if someone kan help me With a file to import to Home deisgner.

or a metod to convert the coordinates.

scannscan0003.jpg

Topographical data is, no matter its source, a set of relative change of the terrain plane surfaces to the "Floor zero" of the model's (.plan file) first floor, so no matter the source of such data its input into the terrain plane as relative rate or value of change within the organization of a terrain plane object is then created. The scale of virtual objects within a .plan file are "real world" in scale (1' = 1') but relative heights are set to the virtual model's orientation and dimensions. In other words it is not "Sea Level" one uses (topo data is usually set relative to "Sea Level" whereas a virtual model has no "Sea Level" from which to use as a organization point).

Terrain plane as a feature was added to this software several years after Version One was released and so it is treated as an "add on" feature. That is the reason it should be thought of as correct to itself as to relative heights but set in terms of virtual height to the .plan file structure or structures. The terrain plane is created either flat or not and then set to the virtual model's structure first floor (see "Building Pad" input box in the Terrain Specification Dialog).

I have never successfully created a correctly parsed terrain plane using direct imports of GPS data (any source) to date. The reason being limitations of most PC hardware to create useful camera views of such terrain objects due to their over complication using such import methods. Doing so of course can be done just as advertised by Chief Inc. What they do not tell you is that such an object using raw data designed for super computers often overwhelms the ability of the average PC's ability to display, moment to moment such complex constructs (too many 3D faces to locate per second in X, y and Z coordinates within the software).

What I do is to import an image or scan of a topo map and then manually trace over the topo lines of the image or scan using "Elevation objects: lines, splines and regions" so I can control the number of 3D faces of the terrain plane object. You get better, quicker results this way and the result is also easier upon one's PC or Mac hardware resources.

DJP