Second floor advice Needed

BBCfan

I'm wanting to raise the second story wall height. 

Despite reading, watching videos & such, I'm still at a loss as to how to do it with the second story set up as it is.

I realize there are many issues with trim & such sticking out of dormers.

I may have to finish this in HD 2018 due to my 2017 version just telling me I need to update the license. 

Try again Home Second Story help.plan

How did you build the second floor? One of the parameters is ceiling height, which sets the wall height, which sets the roof height.

To raise the walls, you must raise the roof. To raise the roof using automatic roof building, you must raise the ceiling height. To do it manually, select the roof plane you want to raise, click the Transform/Replicate tool, check Move, and enter a z value.

13 minutes ago, solver said:

How did you build the second floor? One of the parameters is ceiling height, which sets the wall height, which sets the roof height.

To raise the walls, you must raise the roof. To raise the roof using automatic roof building, you must raise the ceiling height. To do it manually, select the roof plane you want to raise, click the Transform/Replicate tool, check Move, and enter a z value.

I'll give it a whirl.

I built the second floor from the advice on the help pages, 

13 hours ago, solver said:

Worked perfectly, thank you!