Toe Kick Lighting

1ucieAlfie

Hello,

Firstly many thanks for reading this for me,

I am creating a kitchen with subtle lighting on the toe kicks of the kitchen units. I am planning led of course but cannot find any led lighting strips that I can position on the units. Actually I cant fine led lighting strips anywhere.

If they are in a separate lighting library catalogue I would be more than happy to buy one if I knew which to choose.

Any help gratefully received.

Edited by 1ucieAlfie
Removed name as on signature - doh !

Such lighting can be emulated in terms of light sources that you add ("add light source" command)  but physical objects that look like LED light strips are not currently available in any Chief Premier or Home Designer products. I have seen strip lighting objects emulated using custom tools available in Chief Premier only. I suppose such could be created in Sketch Up and then imported as a custom symbol into Home Designer or Chief Premier but it requires some advanced skills in order to do so presently.

DJP

Mmmm !

I am surprised this facility isn't available yet but, I will try the add light source as you suggest.

Are there any floor lights which can point up a post or decorative stone wall ? I have had trouble putting spot lights on the floor.