Split Level door overhang

Rookie65

Ok. Yet how do I get the room to break that way. The roof is good, other than once I can get the bump out over it, I can draw it to match. I had thought of a separate room for that area, with a raised floor or something to form the "cube?"

Do you understand manual roofs?

You may be able to do this with auto roofs.

Remember, roofs build over rooms, so to start, create a Porch room on the 2nd floor, adjusting the floor and ceiling heights so they are correct.

If your roof is correct, you can just drag the roof plane down to cover the porch as needed.

You will need to change some materials, add steps etc. 

Rookie65 1.jpg

Nice, thank you. The trick to this whole thing is that they want to put a porch/patio in the front of the house. There just isn't much room to get a roof to fit under the upper level windows & have any headroom inside. Been a bugger trying to get something to work. Plus they wanted a vestibule area to enclose the front door area.

The porch is on the ground level with the roof starting from under the windows. They want an enclosed vestibule where the front door is. If that was done w/a porch too, then I can go from there. Thank you for the help!