Editing Groups

KolbyM

Hey all, I'm using CA Home Designer Suite.  This should be an easy question to answer but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.  I'm looking for a way to edit groups of similar objects.  For instance, if I create a large home design with 40 different exterior walls, and later decide to change the siding on the front half of the house, surely there is a way to select all the walls I want to edit and change them all at the same time?  Am I missing something?  Thanks!

Suite has a limited capability in this regard but you can change globally siding by opening the siding 4 or 6 wall in Edit - Default Settings - Walls - Exterior Wall, then go to that wall's "Define Wall Type" dialog where its exterior material can be then changed and that change will be applied to all exterior walls of that type within a plan file. The same is true for Edit - Default Settings - Cabinets by cabinet type. There are other ways available but you should learn them by reading-studying your Users Guide and Reference Manual found under "Help".

DJP