Library Browser not working as expected, example with rugs

jerry8491

If I browse to Home Designer Core Catalogs > Interiors > Accessories > Rugs > Rectangular Rug, I can click on the icon in the Preview Pane, and then click in a room on my floor plan, and a rug is drawn. If, instead, I enter "rugs" in the search bar, I get some additional rugs to show up. If I click on, for example, "Oriental Blue Rug" in the Search Results Pane, the colored, patterned rug shows in the Preview Pane. However, if I click on that rug in the Preview Pane, and try to click on a room area in my floor plan, nothing happens. I get the similar non-behavior for the "Border Rug Green". I even tried this with a new plan, drawing exterior walls, then interior walls; I got the same behavior. Is there something special about those search results? If so, how do I take advantage of the rug types shown?

Oriental Blue Rug.pdf

Border Rug Green.pdf

It is to my understanding that those that you see when under RUGS its like a wall to wall paint job.  If you do a camera view and select a room and then click on that oriental rug you will see your cursor change over to a spray can.  If you then click on that floor while still in camera view you will see it paint the whole floor as that rug you chose under RUGS.

• Upvote 1