Wall details vanished (invisible)

WDBofVA

As I worked on my house plan, I realized that the details of the wall structure that I have been seeing for over a year was no longer there in the plan views. The drywall line was invisible and also the exterior bricks. They display just fine on all 3D views but in none of the plan views for ever floor. I tried turning on display of ever layer and they still are not visible. There gone in all layouts and plan printouts. If I select a room, you can see the gap where they should be and windows and doors show the proper depth to account for them and casing allow for then too. Here is a sample of the latest plan missing the details and an older copy where the details show.

Anyone know I got here or how to fix this? Please!

No drywall or bricks.jpgWith drywall and bricks.jpg

Every object  shows or is invisible according to Display Options settings. You may have done is to check the Display Option "Main Layer Only" which would force all wall layers off showing just the framing layers. Check and see what layers are On or Off in the Plan View Display Options Dialog.

DJP

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome, I had an ICF foundation wall in the basement of a house I am drawing.  I added a 2x4 framed wall to the inside face with drywall.  The framed wall was not being displayed.  Found this thread and problem solved.  Thank you so much!

I, too, have an ICF foundation and while I can see the drywall layer in 3D views, I can't see the drywall in Plan View.  I have made certain "Walls, Main Layer Only" is unchecked.  Is there something else I have overlooked or could it be a quirk in the program?  It may not make much difference but it does affect my interior dimensions.  Thanks in advance!