Flooring disappeared- Not visible

LouiseMcnaughton

Hi all,

I have been using Chief architect for 2 and a bit years now. I have had no issues until I downloaded the 2014 edition after having to reboot my computer. I opened up my original plans and the floors were visible and there were no issues. After moving walls and creating a cathedral ceiling, I now can only see the concrete slab in all of my views. I cannot see each rooms flooring. I have since moved the walls back and removed the cathedral ceiling to try and rectify the problem. I have unclicked the room labels and reshown them, I have deleted walls, checked the flooring height to make sure it is not a negative number, I have gone into the tools menu and unchecked and checked things etc and no success. My plan is too big to upload. I need this plan working as I am submitting the plans to the council and working with my building company to get everything perfect before the end of the month (Jan 2017)  

Check on the offending room's dialog box-Structure Tab and if you find"Floor supplied by foundation". IF it is checked select "Floor Under this room" and then take a new look. Another reason for no floor is on the room's "dialog box-structure tab" and if the flooring thickness is set to "zero inches" will also produce "no visible floor.

DJP

• Upvote 2