Emergency Licence Transfer

Billmoore1

I have not used the software for a long time. I have a need to use it now and when I installed the software on my computer, I am informed that the software is active on my old computer. The computer has not been used in a long time and will not even boot up anymore. I just tried to boot it up to deactivate the license and I am unable to do so. Are you able to help me with an emergency licence transfer. All my emails info on this matter is on the old computer which is unserviceable. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide.
Kind Regards
William Moore

10 hours ago, DavidJPotter said:

Call and sort this out with Chief Architect Sales. They will help you.

DJP

Hi David

Thank you so much for your reply, it is much appreciated. I sent my original message to Support on the website three days ago and at this point I haven't received a reply. I have taken your advice and sent my message to Sales, so, hopefully, I'll get a reply within 24 hours. I am in Australia so I understand that the time difference could be an issue. I just found the ChiefTalk forum site and saw that you post on that too. I'm sure that when I register on that, I will find it an extremely helpful too as well.

Thank you again David for your help.

Regards

Bill

8 hours ago, LawB10 said:

Go to https://www.homedesignersoftware.com

Click My account, you should see a drop list, choose manage license(s)

Just tried that mate. The options I have are very limited. I don't get Manage Licenses. I'll just have to wait until sales gets back to me. I have spent $500.00AU on this software and I am waiting to start a project. Extremely frustrating. Thanks for your suggestion. It's much appreciated.

Hello William,

I checked and our sales department has sent you an email with your Transfer Password.  The code does not change, so you can keep a record of it and use it in the future.  The version of software you are using does not have the online deactivation feature.

I apologize for any delay in getting this resolved.  Note that our office is closed on the weekend.

Please contact us if you experience any trouble with getting up and running.

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales