Selecting one wall

Seaside

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to select one wall.  I'm trying to create an accent wall by applying a different material to just one wall and when I try the material eyedropper it applies the material to all the walls in the room.  I can't figure out how to select the wall I want. 

Please help!

I would suggest that you do not use the material eyedropper. Instead I would open the dialog box of the intended wall only, go to its "Materials Tab" where you will find a setting for the exterior wall or interior wall. That is the recommended way to do this. The eyedropper has four "Modes of Use" and it sounds like you used the "Room Mode" instead of the Component Mode which would have achieved your objective. Finding out how to find and use tools is in detail described in your "Reference Manual". Until you are willing to really understand how to use your software it will remain "mysterious". The answer is to make yourself provide and use time for detailed study and practice only if you are willing.

DJP