Need help with disappearing work in my plan

alazarus

Hi. I use the SketchUp 3D Warehouse to download a lot of items. I have had no problem with this in the past. However, I downloaded an item and as I was importing it, I the program froze (I got the rainbow spinning wheel on my mac) so I decided to force quit the application after a few minutes of waiting. When I went back in to continue working on my project, I got a message saying "File being read is terminated early." I assumed this meant that the file I attempted to import was terminated because I force quit the program. Then when I click "OK" I can't see anything in my plan. I tried many things such as zooming in and out, refreshing the display, trying to view it in a 3D view and nothing happened. I am very upset because I have worked very hard on this project. I am attaching the plan. 

Georgian - Master Bedroom.plan

19 minutes ago, katalyst777 said:

First, ditch that symbol.  It's probably way too high surface count to be able to import and render in the software and not worth trying to import again.

Then, go back and find a recent archive of the plan before it got corrupt from being open while improperly shut down. 

KB-00099: Accessing Your Archive Files

Thank you so much! it worked!