Adding a cupola affects the entire plan

Evolution

I did a You Tube video on how to do this, basically you are just creating a blank second floor and then draw a tiny room on that black second floor that then emulates a coupla. The only other way to do this is by way of using a coubla symbol. End of story.

When you do not have Home Designer Pro with its manual roof tools, it is harder to do because of the preciseness of settings and procedure to accomplsih this by settings alone but can be done in any Home Designer title.

DJP

I did a You Tube video on how to do this, basically you are just creating a blank second floor and then draw a tiny room on that black second floor that then emulates a coupla. The only other way to do this is by way of using a coubla symbol. End of story.

When you do not have Home Designer Pro with its manual roof tools, it is harder to do because of the preciseness of settings and procedure to accomplsih this by settings alone but can be done in any Home Designer title.

DJP

David, I have pro 10. I watched your You Tube and performed every operation as you stated. As I previously posted in the Old Home Talk, as Long as I don't attempt the "manual" cupola on the plan I want to add it to, I am ok; I added a manual cupola on a completely NEW blank plan with just the exterior walls, and IT works just fine.

When I attempt it on my already finished plan is when everything goes haywire. I continue to search for the cause and a fix.

Thanks for the You tube, though!post-30-0-78821300-1400265377_thumb.jpg