Parapet wall problem

Keith_K

I don't know whether there is anyone here on a Sunday but... By some miracle and help from the gods I managed to create a parapet wall some time ago on my office block and it all looked good.

Initially I used a brick cavity wall as I didn't want just a single layer because of how I want to "floor" to sit on the walls below. Then only today I noticed that the "floor" of the mock room was showing through the walls in 3D perspective and I realised that this was because some of the walls in the main ground and first floor plans weren't right (their outer walls weren't aligned properly with walls they butted against). I changed all that and the plans of the ground and first floors all looked pretty and neat again and then I went to the parapet wall and changed it to a single 100mm wall and aligned this with the outer edges of the walls below. And the the muck hit the fan.

I am now unable to open the parapet "rooms" of the two main wings of the office block but can do this perfectly on both the side wings and the three sections which link the four blocks together. What I now get when I click on the "room" is in the first attachment below I have carefully checked the wall connections and they all seem to be OK.

Any ideas as to what I have done wrong would, as always, be greatly appreciated.

post-52-0-96921000-1408282884_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-18919200-1408283063_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-34012100-1408283080_thumb.jpg

I know you said you checked for bad wall connections but there can be no other reason to cause what you are showing. My advice is to check again and again until you find the bad wall connection and repair it.

There can be no other cause for the phenomena that you seeing-showing. It is unfortunate that you have so many walls to check but there are a finite number of wall connections and it is one or more of them.

Check also for any walls that are marked "No Room Define" on the "General Tab" of the "Wall Dialog box" per wall.

BTW it is Saturday here in Texas.

DJP

the 1st pick is showing the "Exterior Room" , not the standard room but it looks messed up in the bottom left for some reason , not sure about the white box on the RH side but it maybe just the gap in the Exterior Room as it wraps around the foundation.

Is the Plan small enough to post here? 

You could download the 2015 Trial Version of Pro , it's wall connection tools are better than our older versions where I find I get a message but never see the circle.

Mick