Raised frame floor over slab

CUDave

In real life I have a 12 x 24 room on a monolithic slab with ceiling height of 10'.  I want to add an interior wall creating a 6x12 and an 18x12 (less wall thickness of course) and raise a framed floor in the 18x12 by 2' (which reduces the ceiling height by 2' accordingly).  Everything I've tried in HDPro to create a raised frame floor in the larger room results in either the monolithic slab being changed and/or the top plate height of the 12x24 room being changed (neither of which I'm doing in real life).

Anybody got a solution (and don't say ditch the software and draw it from scratch on a piece of paper!)?

You would thicken the floor platform by way of that room's specification dialog-structure tab-floor structure layering it as you desire.

I want to add an interior wall creating a 6x12 and an 18x12 (less wall thickness of course)

I do not understand this statement in terms of a question, you just draw and dimension the wall, nothing arcane there.

I also agree with Eric that a signature and concise statements of your questions are prefered.

DJP