Representing People

wojdarm

Is there any representation for people in the library so that I can get a sense of scale or where can I find them?  Even 2d shapes of people that are about the right height would be fine. I just want to place them in scenes so that we know if window heights and scale of things is appropriate.   I'm new to this software but I can't find mention of it anywhere yet. 

Thanks!

Bob

They used to have "people and animals" available in the Library Browser but they no longer offer those (I  do not know why) but there is a website that offers entire libraries of these and other custom items:

http://avaxsearch.net/?q=Imagecels%20people

DJP

PS: if I can find some images I have collected, I will share them here in a little while

I am a bit surprised by David's News but am still running version 10 so I have the Image Library still , so I have exported the People Image library for you ,so you can import it as normal, it will end up in your User Library ,under Images>People

My Version 10 file : HD_People Library.calibz

their are also images of Animals. houses,vehicles etc too if anyone needs them, just ask.....

edit: There is an Image Library for download from HD too but it doesn't say whats in it, you'll have to try it

http://3dlibrary.chiefarchitect.com/index.php?r=site/detail/786 edit this library has Objects and Vehicles only so get above one if you want people

Mick

Thanks for the images. Love the software and what can be done with it. We are considering buying a house that has a large remodel job if we buy. Used the software to show a builder what I was thinking and get some rough estimates. It's just a great way to share an idea. Thanks again, Bob

• 2 weeks later...