Problem seeing vaulted ceiling

rgardner

Home Designer Pro 2017

OSX

I am trying to show a customer an interior rendering of the house we are working on for them.  This is a stock plan that we use that we have customized for their use.  I know that our drafting team can get this to work as they will start over with a fresh plan as this is an old stock plan.  But I am trying to not send it to them just to get a rendering for the customer.  I am sure that it is probably a layer issue but I cannot seem to figure it out.

I have turned on rooms and gotten a flat ceiling. With rooms off it is showing the underside of the roof sheathing only.

I know there are some other errors on the plan that I am working on but I am not as worried about them yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There's other problems with the plan.

90% of the displays are unchecked, you don't see roofs, cabinets, fixtures, terrain features etc: in doll house view, only with the floor camera.

There is a  attic wall that invisible?

Both floor and ceiling structures are set 0"?

The whole floor is carpet by default including the Kitchen, Garage and Porch?

The roof doesn't build in doll house view. The terrain perimeter doesn't show in doll house view

Sorry to say, but that plan needs to be rebuilt using the default settings set by the software.