Main electric meter symbol

Hoobidy

Hello,

First time poster here. I tried a search for 'main electric meter' in the library search box but came up empty handed. Does anyone know of this type of symbol? I am using HD Suite 2017. Thanks in advance for any advice given.

Regards,

Dennis

Objects and fixtures you import from 3d warehouse will not be recognized by the software.

You can fake it by using the electrical panel from the library, and then use standalone meters from 3d warehouse.

That way your electrical connector(s) will work when applied to the panel, not the meters.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click My Settings, then Signature on the left. 

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Thanks for the info solver. Am I missing something- you asked if I could mention version etc. I mentioned I am using HD Suite 2017. 

Objects and fixtures you import from 3d warehouse will not be recognized by the software.

You can fake it by using the electrical panel from the library, and then use standalone meters from 3d warehouse.

That way your electrical connector(s) will work when applied to the panel, not the meters.

Thanks for the info LawB10. I'll give this a try.