trouble with second floor over mono slab first floor

Eorepoo

I'm using HD pro. and having trouble building a second floor over a first floor where the first floor structure is a monolithic slab. I cant get the program to change the second floor structure to I joists. When I open the defaults dialog for second floor structure I have the option of changing thickness of floor but cannot change the structure type. I know I have done this before; what am I doing wrong this time? I have read through the defaults section of the user manual again. What am i missing?

Been away for a few days. Sometimes it helps to leave a thing and then come back to it. Didn't help this time. And yes I have been staring at that framing defaults dialog... again. Like I said, I can easily change the thickness but the material box at lower right side of edit dialog (with the arrow pointing to "structure") is not clickable - it is stuck on concrete. This really should be quite simple and I know I'll feel silly when i figure it out... I will attach plan file.

Ok so I'm having trouble with that too. I get a message that says: upload skipped (error302)