Anyone with pro version willing to change my roof to boxed eaves?

jeffaxelrod

I'm using Home Designer Suite to help visualize design ideas of my own home, of which one of its apparent limitations is that it disallows design of boxed eaves, which we have.  I'd like a more accurate visualization of our addition--someone in support suggested that I ask on the forum if there's someone willing to edit my roof to include the boxed eaves and send it back.

I'd be grateful if someone could help me.  I'd like to ensure this is only done once--the length of the addition room is currently in flux.  I assume I'd have to do this once we finalize the roofline, or else a rebuild will revert to the unboxed eaves?

I'm pretty sure, if anyone opens (in PRO) a file you've done (and sent them) in HD Suite, and then sends it back to you, you will not be able to open it. I have experienced several times; those attempting to help me with similar issues and using a newer or more advanced version of HD product versus what I used, I could not open the file they sent back.

If edited in the Same Version of Pro as Suite at the very last Step you would still be able to view the Plan/3D cameras but making changes is very limited.

but no Reason you can't have two Versions of the Plan , one for exteriors and one for Interiors etc etc...

M

you could also Open your plan in the Free Trial version or Pro, add the Boxed Eave, and view but once again you can only "look" at it as the Trial can not Save or export files or Pics but I am sure you can take a couple of "pics" with the "Print Screen Button"   it will have a watermark though.

Mick.