Making a raised flat roof

Glatomme

Hi,

I recently bough a townhouse, and I'm trying to draw the house in chief architect the house before I select everything (colors, furniture, ..)

But I'm  having trouble on some part of my house, it's the extended part that has a flat roof (I don't know how to do this either).
It has a small raised part that is surrounded with glass

I've included an attachment on how I see this;

• The top drawing is a side view,
  • the middle drawing is a top view
  • and the bottom drawing is a sort of 3D-ish drawing of the house and extended part.

I've added the current plan of the house (without the elevating in the roof, of that I don't have any plans yet)

TbNisjG.jpg

I'm currently using Chief Architect X8

could anyone make something that has this included? so I can continue to design the house in that file.
 - and / or - 

Give me some instruction (or a tutorial) on how to do this?

Already thanks in advance for reading this!

Greetings Glenn

post-7448-0-11641200-1464015869_thumb.jpg

You are welcome to ask for help. But this forum is for Home Designer Software not Chief Architect Premier software. Chief Users have their own dedicated forum called "Chief Talk". Please post your question there. I believe you need to describe your problem in greater detail for any real help to be tendered.

DJP

You are welcome to ask for help. But this forum is for Home Designer Software not Chief Architect Premier software. Chief Users have their own dedicated forum called "Chief Talk". Please post your question there. I believe you need to describe your problem in greater detail for any real help to be tendered.

DJP

Ah sorry for posting in the wrong forum,

I'll be migrating the topic to the right forum.

Thanks for the info on how to post the topic itself!