Lost toolbar - again!

Halcyon

Several times now my toolbar has disappeared and there seemed no apparent reason for this happening. It happened again this morning: working fine last night and then no toolbar this morning. What has change, thinks I.

Ah ha! That damn windows update when I shut down the laptop may be the reason. Has anyone else had this problem around the time of updates?

Back working again now after going through the route of renaming the toolbar file in the Data file. Previous time I had to do an uninstall and reinstall. Such is life.

Pat

• 1 month later...

This has just happened to me. I tried all the fixes I could find on here... none have worked. I don't have the program customized to me so I am thinking I will just uninstall and re-install. Will I lose my plans I already designed if I uninstall the program?

I had the same problem with Suite 2016, Tech will tell you to do what you have done. It all started when Windows 10 updated.

I gave up and upgraded to 2017 and the toolbars disappear after windows update, but 2017 has the reset option for toolbars whereas

the older version(s) don't.