Creating bathrooms and islands

ltannenbaum

Go to solution Solved by ltannenbaum,

Hi,

New to the group and the program.  I have a question about creating custom bathrooms.  I would like to create a standalone shower with separate tub.  I've downloaded the group bathrooms, but this doesn't help.  I have also paid for one of the bathroom sets, but this doesn't have what i want either.  I suppose I could create a separate room, but was hoping there was a fixture that I could just place and adjust the size of.

The other question is islands.  i would like to create an island in the kitchen.  I'm guessing i need to create a set of base cabinets, but this seems awkward.

Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

lt

Eric,

Thanks for the information.  I designed my last home, but this was on a different program and a PC, not a MAC like I am using now.

WRT to your question about the bathroom.  I would like to create a bathroom, with a separate shower and tub, not a shower over tub.  I cannot really find any bathroom fixtures/objects.  I remember the last program i used allowed for a shower stall to be created and then sized for use, as well as a tub, toilet, etc.  Each was a standalone object which could be placed into the plan.  Is there something like this in the program.  I cannot seem to locate this.

I'm really just designing a basic home plan which i can take to my draftsman and engineer for blueprints prior to my build.

Again, appreciate the help.