Transfer a file to 3DS or Collada

hashemalshurafa

Dear Friends,

I have a file that i need to export into 3DS or a collada.  My homedesigner pro does not have this export capability. If i send you my .plan file.  Would someone be able to help me and export it for me to the 3DS or Collada.  This is to be able to use my model in SketchUp.

Thanks,

• 11 months later...

Does anyone know if  Chief Architect ever plans to allow Home designer Pro to export out any type of useful 3D data?  (Stl. is better then nothing, but not much).  Anything would be nice, 3DS, SKP, 3D DXF, collada, etc?  I have been waiting a few years, and except for great floor plan layouts, I don't use HD Pro much since I have to draw everything again from scratch again in other programs, so why draw it twice!  It would be great to have HD Pro more useful so I could really get into the details of what it can do.  I don't see anything in 2018 either?  So no need to upgrade yet again :(

23 hours ago, MatE said:

Does anyone know if  Chief Architect ever plans to allow Home designer Pro to export out any type of useful 3D data? 

Only the high muckety mucks at Chief Architect have any ideas about the marketing of Home Designer. No one here has a clue as to their corporate plans and strategy. As Kat already mentioned, Chief Premier can already do this and it does so in part due to its higher sales price.

DJP